“My goal is to become a multidisciplinary scientist and in order to support translational science – from computers to laboratories.”
Institutional Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Email: email@example.com
GPCRs; orphan receptors; molecular modelling; molecular docking; functional assays; cell culture; microscopy.
Total citations: 13
Total Publication: 5
- Original: 2
- Review: 2
- Conference Proceedings: 1
- April 2016 – May 2018: Master of Science in Drug Research at University of Bonn, Germany. Thesis title: “Development of ligands for orphan G protein-coupled receptors by virtual screening and evaluation of β-arrestin signaling”
- Oct 2012 – Sept 2015: Bachelor of Science in Biology at University of Cologne, Germany. Thesis title: “Effects of Deep Brain Stimulation on Functional Network Activity in the Hemiparkinson Animal Model”
PENDING ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Oct 2019 – present: PhD in Experimental Biology and Biomedicine. Institute for Interdisciplinary Research, University of Coimbra, Portugal.
- June 2018 – present: PhD (Dr. rer. nat.) in Pharmacy. Department of Pharmaceutical & Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Institute, University of Bonn.
RESEARCH EXPERIENCE / POSITIONS
- Sep 2017 – Nov 2017: Internship in the Data-Driven Molecular Design Lab of PI PhD Irina Moreira, Center for Neuroscience and Cell Biology, University of Coimbra, Portugal. (Funding from ERASMUS+).
- Feb 2015 – Apr 2015: Laboratory training at the Institute of Radiochemistry and Experimental Molecular Imaging in the Clinic of Nuclear Medicine at the University Hospital of Cologne under the supervision of PD Dr Heike Endepols and Dr Cathrin Rohleder.
- Aug 2014 – Oct 2014: Internship at the Max Planck Institute for Metabolism Research led by PD Dr F. Thomas Wunderlich, Cologne, Germany.
INDIVIDUAL AWARDS AND FELLOWSHIPS
- IPID4all travel scholarship (for attending The 25th Jerusalem Advanced School in Life Science on Signal Transduction in Jerusalem, Israel in Nov, 2018)
- BIGS DrugS PhD 1 year scholarship ( Jun 2018 – Oct 2019 )
- ERASMUS+ travel scholarship (Oct 2017 – Nov 2017)
- Carl-Duisberg-travel scholarship (October 2010 in High School)
MEMBERSHIPS, COUNCILS AND COMISSIONS
- June 2018 – present: Member of Bonn International Graduate School in Drug Sciences (BIGS DrugS).