“I have a deep interest in how 0’s and 1’s can describe living beings and in what way can this information help solving some of the major issues in Human Society.”
Structural biology; protein interactions; cancer; machine-learning; membrane proteins; OMICs
Institutional Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Personal Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Total citations: 1
Total Publication: 7
- Original: 1
- Review: 1
- Chapter: 2
- Conference Proceedings: 3
- Sep 2018 – Jul 2019: M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Coimbra, Portugal.
- Sep 2014 – Mar 2018: BSc in Biochemistry. Faculty of Sciences and Technology, University of Coimbra, Portugal.
PENDING ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Mar 2020 – present: PhD in Biomedicine. Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain.
RESEARCH EXPERIENCE / POSITIONS
- Nov 2019 – Feb 2020: Research Fellowship, under the project “CATARG: Targeting cationic amino acid transporters for radiotheranostics in cancer: an experimental and computational chemistry approach” at Data-Driven Molecular Design Group. Centre for Neuroscience and Cell Biology, University of Coimbra, Portugal.
ORGANIZATION OF SCIENTIFIC MEETINGS
2017: Organizing committee of EJIBCE – “Encounter of Young investigators in Computational and Structural Biology”, Portugal.